Are you seeking to separate or divorce? Are you seeking the right advice in relation to custody, maintenance or access? Do you have questions about your family home? We provide confidential advice in relation to sensitive issues.
Family law is another area in which we have key experience and expertise in delivering the best possible legal service to our clients. Obviously by its very nature family law can be a very distressing and emotional time for all parties involved.
At Hoban Boino we appreciate that there are a lot of different reasons as to why relationships or marriages break down, and we would advise anyone going through these difficulties to try and come to a mutually agreeable solution themselves before bringing the matter before the courts. We fully encourage and facilitate the route of mediation prior to taking any further action and we offer extensive and unbiased advice in respect of same. We also offer comprehensive services in relation to effecting a Separation Agreement which is the most practical and beneficial solution in respect of time, costs and disruption during what can be a very difficult time.
Unfortunately, sometimes the only course of action left is via the legal route and in such circumstances we are more than capable of representing you in the proceedings. There are many factors to consider during a separation or divorce such as the division of assets, child care and custody arrangements as well as maintenance and support payments. Our approach is always to seek a workable and realistic solution and we present each case before the courts to reflect this and to meet the individual requirements of each case.
If minors are involved in the situation then it is of prime importance that their needs are accurately assessed and met during legal proceedings. This is reflected in the fact that the court will make a decision on custody based on what it determines are in the best interests of the child or children.
- We will provide a highly professional, confidential, compassionate and personal service
- We will listen to you and what is of importance to you and advise you accordingly
- We will tailor our advice to suit your own personal situation
- We will set out any advice to you in writing in a clear and simple manner – where possible we will avoid legal jargon
- We will advise you as to the most cost effective manner of dealing with your case
- We will deal with your case as efficiently as possible
- We will advise you fully in relation to the likely fees associated with your case at the beginning
- We will not commit to anything that cannot be achieved
- We will not do anything without your approval
- Most importantly, we will work hard to achieve the best possible outcome for you, as amicably as possible